As you probably already know, Joe Biden has COVID. But what many may not know is that he’s practicing white supremacy.
This information is based on a highly-credentialed doctor.
Twitchy reported Dr. Kim Sue taking to Twitter to criticize White House business practices. The Ph.D. recipient claimed that the President is running on racism.
Dr. Kim made the following claim on July 22nd:
“Biden sets a bad example for everyone that he cannot rest. COVID infection is serious, symptoms debilitating for many, and ppl should take time off without working through it.”
This was the beginning of it all:
“POTUS working while having COVID infection epitomizes white supremacy urgency in the workplace.”
Although this is an interesting idea, it’s not a new one.
As I stated earlier in the month Oregon’s equity inclusion agency was scheduled to meet with two partner groups and the general population However, the conference was postponed due to the following:
Thank you for your interest in attending the community conversation between Regional Health Equity Coalitions (RHECs) and Community Advisory Councils (CACs) to discuss the Community Investment Collaboratives (CICs). We recognize that urgency is a white supremacy value that can get in the way of more intentional and thoughtful work, and we want to attend to this dynamic. Therefore, we will reach out at a later date to reschedule.
WhiteSupremacyCulture.info confirms. KKK-ish urgency…
- Sacrifices and erases the potential of other modes of knowing and wisdom that require more time (embodied, intuitive, spiritual)
- Encourages shame, guilt, and self-righteousness to manipulate decision-making
- Reproduces either/or thinking because of the stated need to reach decisions quickly
- Involves unrealistic expectations about how much can get done in any period of time;
- linked to perfectionism in the urgency that perfectionism creates as we try to make sure something is done perfectly according to our standards
I stated at the time that Smithsonian was on board. Viewing time is considered “a commodity” and a sign of “whiteness”.
The museum considers “delayed pleasure” to be even more complex.
So white if you do, white if you don’t. How can we escape our Caucasian-caused hell? When everywhere is ashen.
His previous comments don’t help.
Fox News has collected a few:
- September 2020: “Some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf.”
- May 2020: “You ain’t black.”
- August 2019: “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.”
June 2019: Biden touts his work with segregationist senators.
- August 2012: “[Romney’s] gonna put y’all back in chains.”
- February 2007: Obama is the “first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean…”
- 2006: “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”
Why would anyone listen to Dr. Kim? Well, she’s a Harvard-trained Yale University alum. Furthermore, she teaches at the Yale University School of Medicine.
If the doctor’s diagnosis is correct, the White House is wickedly wrong. But if it helps: The President only appears to work an hour or two a day.